We are thrilled that you are coming!
If you have been giving and loving others and you forget to renew and refresh.
If you have goals and dreams that you know you can achieve, but the fog of busyness holds you back.
If you are the type of woman who hears the words “retreat” or “getaway” and you can just about savor the freedom.
If you have a sense of adventure and enjoy a little physical challenge.
If you are not afraid to dig deep and discover whom you truly are and who you are truly meant to be and what you are meant to do in your life.
If the words “self-mastery” and “self-control” sound exciting, challenging, and enticing.
If you find yourself strengthened by being in community with other like-minded, amazing, and loving women, who will cheer on your changes and successes.
If the idea of having someone hold space for your dreams, your goals, your challenges, is something your heart can delight in.
If the idea of interacting with a coach whose dream is to have your heart’s desires, your goals, your best-self, and your purpose realized, thrills you.
If you are no longer willing to let another day slip by without walking in your purpose.
Then the New You Journey is for you!
It is exciting and we know that you will have many questions. Please click on the image below to download our New You Journey 2017 Ebook. And we are always a phone call or email away.
The book covers the Mission and Goals of the NYJ. It provides professional and personal insight to your coaches. It features the recent client testimonies for coaching. The book will give you an overview of the leadership competencies that guide the curriculum. You will get a peek at the system that we use with our clients, where you can collect daily data to see your progress in a quantitative and qualitative form. There is information about the specifics on “El Camino Pilgrimage.” You will see the calendar of events. And you will find suggestions to help you invest in your journey! You can also use this link for the New You Journey eBook or simply click on the image above.
If you are here it is because Belitza or Miranda, gave you an inner circle invite to join us. And, if you were not directly invited but stumbled upon this, well, we will take that as a meant to be!
What is the New You Journey?
The New You Journey is a program for a woman who is ready to experience a once-in-a-lifetime transformational change. The focus of the program is self-awareness, self-mastery, and self-actualization.
We know that coaching works and creates transformation. Both Belitza and I have amazing stories about how coaching has changed our lives and we are seeing that our clients feel the same.
We know that the Camino de Santiago Journey, which is a pilgrimage from France to Spain is mysteriously transforming. People have been making this pilgrimage for over 1,200 years. In recent years, it is becoming less of a well-kept secret. Perhaps the movie “The Way” can be credited for bringing awareness of this treasure to more people.
Imagine what is possible for you at the convergence of these two unique and powerful experiences?
The New You Journey is a program that combines 6-months of coaching and the culminating event of a 10-day pilgrimage (plus two days of travel) to Santiago de Compostella via the Camino.
Coaching Program Details
- You will participate in a 6-month group and individual coaching program with certified coaches Belitza and Miranda. Coaching starts after the new year, January 2017 for 6 months for those wanting coaching prior to the trip. Or you can opt for post trip coaching and that starts June 2017 for 6-months. You will be able to do this from the comfort of your home via online conferencing.
- The goal of the coaching program is to help you gain self-awareness, self-mastery, and self-actualization, so that you can reach those goals or your best living, that previously seemed to elude you.
Camino Pilgrimage Details
- During the week of May 15th we will travel to Europe for the Pilgrimage. We will be away for 12 days: 2 days of travel and 10 days of walking from the foothills of the Pyrenees in France to Santiago de Campostella in Spain. Then we have a little something extra special for you, as well, at the end.
Day 1: Pick up at Pamplona train station and transfer to St. Jean Pied de Port. Free day around the town.
Welcome cocktail and introduction to the Camino at 6 pm.
Sleep in St. Jean Pied de Port
Day 2: Stage 1 from St. Jean Pied de Port – Roncesvalles (26 km / 17 mi), Night in Roncesvalles
Day 3: Roncesvalles – Alto de Erro (18 km / 11.1 mi). Night in Pamplona
Day 4: Transfer from Pamplona to Sarria (5.5 hours) with stops in Burgos, Leon and/or Astorga. Night in Sarria
Day 5: Sarria (Barbadelo) – Portomarín (18.7 km / 10.9 mi)
Day 6: Portomarín – A Brea (22.5 km / 13.9 mi)
Day 7: A Brea – Boente (23.3 km / 14.4 mi)
Day 8: Boente – Salceda (19.5 km / 12.1 mi)
Day 9: Salceda – Monte do Gozo (22.9 km / 14.2 mi)
Day 10: Monte do Gozo – Santiago (4.8 km / 2.9 mi)
12:00 pm: Pilgrim’s Mass (The pilgrimage is taken by people of all faiths and no faith and most consider the Mass an integral part of the experience. Non-Catholics can fully participate in the Mass except for partaking of Communion).
1-4:30 pm: Free time for lunch and checking in
4:30 pm: Guided visit of the city
Night in Santiago de Compostela
Day 11: Special day trip (10 km / 6.2 mi), lunch included. Return to Santiago in the evening
Day 12: We can return to Madrid by bus or pilgrims can take a flight from Santiago back home, with a layover in Madrid
Total Program Investment
Your openness and willingness to do the hard work can provide a priceless return on investment in this program. We are committed to provide a once in a lifetime experience and are priveledge to work with you on this journey.
What is it worth to step into the new you that you were designed to be?
Package A: With You Every Step of the Way
This package includes the whole shebang. You get the Camino Pilgrimage with coaching during your walk. And you also receive 6 months of pre or post group and individual coaching. Plus there are $1,200 of bonuses with this option.
Bonus 1. Six additional Coaching Sessions to be used one per month until December, thus extending your experience to 1 full year of transformation.
Bonus 2. A 360 Assessment whereby we get input and feedback from your key personal and professional relationships to help inform the changes, growth that you want to make.
Bonus 3. $100 off the Package price or a $100 gift card to purchase your hiking boots or other hiking apparel.
Deposit $599 (counts towards the program balance). Click here to make your deposit and to secure your spot!
Summer Love Birds $7,299* (by November 30, 2016)
Winter Enrollment $7,599* (by December 30, 2016)
Final Chance Investment $7,799* (after January 2017)
Final Payment is due December 2016!
Yes, we have payment plans! Please inquire.
If you are ready to secure your spot and secure early bird pricing you can do so below:
* Yes, there is a 100% refund on your deposit as long as you contact us within 7 days of making your deposit.
**Please note that these are prices for 2016
What is included
- Coaching during your Camino journey.
- Private Van Support with driver for the itinerary below
- Luggage transfer for all Camino stages
- Welcome cocktail on first day
- Two lunches during transfer on Day 4 & a special lunch at a special location
- Carefully selected en suite accommodation for 11 nights
- All breakfasts, drinks and snacks
- All Dinners (except the night in Pamplona when you are exploring the city)
- 2 English-speaking guide assistants
- Mobile phones with a Spanish line (one per room)
- Informational program and route map
- Pilgrim’s kit (backpack, hat, shell, pilgrim’s passport, organic arnica lotion, etc.)
- Guaranteed Botafumeiro ritual (censer swing) at the Pilgrim’s mass in the Cathedral
- Photos of your Camino
- Farewell dinner and surprise
- Guided visit in Santiago de Compostela
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
What is not included
Your only additional expenses will be:
- Your flight. Flight prices will vary depending on your departure location and date of ticket purchase. We find that from Houston, Texas flights average $900-$1,000.
- You will also be responsible for some of your lunches. (Breakfast, snacks, dinners, and some lunches are included in your trip investment). There are times when we will not eat lunch together because we will be walking at different paces. (For breakfast and dinners we will all be together).
A deposit of $599 ensures your seat on this next trip! Yes, the deposit applies towards your balance!
There are only 20 slots so please keep this mind. We have 12 highly interested women at this moment from just inner circle and word of mouth.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
If you are ready to make your deposit, we will send you your contract and a payment information.
Below, you can make your deposit and secure your spot for this once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
Not ready to secure your spot at this moment, but want to stay in the loop? Then please let us know below.